Unlocking the potential of your maintenance and reliability workforce through competency improvement programs is proven to minimize exposure to risk, boost company performance and optimize costs.
This year, Add Energy’s Country Manager for Canada, Afia McClenaghan has been invited to lead a panel discussion on this topic at the Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals and Resources summit, starting on June 1st, 2021.
Afia will chair the panel discussion with a highly experienced group of maintenance and reliability experts, and we are honored to have our valued clients from Keyera and Canlin Energy join us on this discussion alongside Add Energy's Chris Wheeley and Blair Flebbe from Foothills Reliability Services Ltd.
During this panel discussion, Afia and the panel will discuss techniques and advice on how to unlock the potential of your maintenance and reliability workforce by:
- Discussing the fundamental “5 Ws” principles to assure a return on your training investment amid a cost conscious environment
- Showcasing how best to prioritize and allocate your training budget to assure maximum effectiveness
- Discussing proven techniques for upskilling your maintenance and reliability workforce to achieve maintenance execution excellence
Meet the panel:
- Afia McClenaghan - Country Manager at Add Energy
- Ken Ludwig – Manager, Asset Management and Reliability at Keyera Corporation
- Steven Doroshuk – Senior Maintenance Lead at Canlin Energy
- Blair Flebbe – President at Foothills Reliability Services
- Christopher Wheeley – Senior Consultant at Add Energy
To access this panel discussion, click here.