Add Energy were contracted to carry out a workload analysis of our clients planned maintenance in their Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
The client initially requested support on how to effectively rationalise and schedule their planned maintenance when they were challenged with a huge amount of backlog maintenance which had built up in the CMMS before the new asset had even started operating.
Add Energy analysed the maintenance data to determine:
- Costs associated with over maintaining equipment
- Opportunities to route planned maintenance based on logistics and discipline required
- Suggestions for changes in maintenance frequencies to improve equipment reliability and rationalise costs
- Maintenance task optimisation changes
- Projected POB (personnel on board) statistics for maintenance through smarter nesting and scheduling of work orders
If you would like to identify opportunities to reduce maintenance expenditure please CLICK HERE.